Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Today, about yesterday!

Yesterday, we had a whole adventure. First, we came to work and then they told us about what we were going to do. We paired up and picked buddies(a friend that we were going to be responsible for) and got on the subway. Finally we got off the train at city hall. You really see a lot of strange things down in center city. it was funny though. We basically went on a tour around the parkway and to the art museum it was really hot and a lot of people were complaining it was really annoying. But, I got over it and we started listened to the information that they were giving us about the history behind the statues and the fountains. The statue that really got to me was the Holocaust memorial statue. I learned about the Holocaust in The 7Th grade and it really got to me.I thought the whole trip was okay, and I learned some new things; I just hope tomorrow wee don't walk as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment