Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Induction

During today's hours from 1 to 4 we basically had a exposure to Google Earth in the lab. We simply just played around with the program. Also the past two days we have been messing around with Google Sketch Up. We learned the main tools and I like it a lot. I already was familiar with the settings and tools because I used it in another program so I just made my model and helped anybody around me that needed some kind of help like making roofs, or filling things in with different layouts and colors.
So some of the goals i would like to accomplish would be to become more familiar with technology, to be able to do things without much difficulty and with much more positive results. I hope to acquire a sense of confidence in working in group a environment. So I guess that's all for now, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment