Thursday, July 23, 2009

Josh made me see to be thankful

Today many things touched my heart the first thing that touched me was Josh many people that can't walk would be mean or not happy but he is truly brave.I say Josh is brave because he has an muscle disease that makes he not able to walk or breath alone very well. As I heard him tell how he has to get around he said that he has to have someone with him at all times and parks and places are hard to reach and he needs an machine to breath. When I heard that I just thought thank God for what I do and don't have I mean not being able to go to but so many place and getting around I would be depress but Josh takes it and makes the best I could tell his by spirit that he accepted the worst when it comes. When Josh told us sometimes he has to go through the kitchen to some restaurant's I knew that being in an motorize wheel chair was no joke at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment