Thursday, July 16, 2009

How this program have changed me


Hi My name is Satiecka C. Hearn for those who do not know me . I want to just describe how this program as changed me within just just two weeks. Well let me just start off by saying that when I first came to bits I felt out of place by me being a shy person to meet new people but everyone here is so kind for example Brittany sorry to all the other mentors but she is the best mentor. I say this because from day one she made sure everyone talked to each other ad understood why they are here plus she made the actives we do fun. We may have not known her long but everyday Brittany makes working fun by showing us how it would be to interact with the real work world. Since I have been here I have made friends and buildings and places I never knew were on Temple campus and that this program is really about go green meaning how to help the environment and make it better. By the way if you don't understand what our nae mean Sugar Honey Ice Tea well sugar is for how sweet we get along Honey is how we stick together so well Ice how we can cool each other down when one is not up and happy Tea is for how we come as one.

No comments:

Post a Comment