Saturday, July 25, 2009

Kelly Drive and Fridays!


Yesterday our group went out and walked up and down kelly drive. It was a pretty good walk but, when we were walking on kelly drive we constantly had to move over for the bikers and the people that were jogging. I felt like the side walk could be wider for them and people who are walking. Then we also saw that it was still a little bit of construction work going on and that was irritating too so they need to get that together and finish that up. When we sat down to eat lunch a spider was crawling on me and I absolutly hate spiders and I really wanted freak out but its nature and I should expect that but, we had a good time down there and I hope that by the next time we go down there that consruction is finished because that was just a mess!
For picture click HERE

1 comment: